Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome.

I'm so excited to be blogging, even if it is to no one at the moment. I've been long awaiting the day that I found the gumption to open my life to the internet... so here I am world. Eat me up! I'm not exactly sure what I'll be blogging about. Probably mostly things I like.  We'll see how it goes and we'll grow together- assuming there will ever be a 'we' - I'm talking about you hypothetical reader- but I'm hopeful.


I will tell you people (trust me I do realize there aren't really 'people' yet... but they say 'fake it til' you make it'- right?) about my most current accomplishment. I learned to paint my nails. I've never had the dexterity or patience for it, but last night by golly I did it! I won't lie.. They look good. They look realllllll good.



I used OPI's Texas Collection San Tan-Tonio. I love it. If you want to be just like me you can get it here.


So while I'm on break I'll be buying nail polish and painting my nails- just like I've always dreamed. Don't worry I'll keep you updated.
I'll be trying these beautiful glitter dipped nails above for New Years. Ambitious, I know.


Some day when I get really good at painting nails and can use colors that don't lend themselves well to a shakey hand. I'll be doing this.
Wow. Someday people. Someday.

1 comment:

  1. What a fab way to refresh during break. Love the cocoa progression, Coco. Now when might I borrow that stunning necklace?

    ReplyDelete